How Telemedicine Works
Our most convenient and affordable option
DocBright – Submit Now!
No Appointments Needed, Less Waiting
Use DocBright’s secure form to submit information and photos of your problem. If you’re located in New York, you’ll be assigned a Mandel Dermatology provider. If you’re located in another state, you’ll be assigned a provider licensed to care for patients in your state.*
Pay a Flat-Fee of Only $59 for All Problems and All Providers
All submissions only require you to pay a $59 flat-fee. No insurance, no frills, it’s just simple.
Get Full-Service Care and Access to Your Provider
After you pay and submit your case, your provider will review your information, reach out with any questions or follow-up, and then provide a complete diagnosis, care plan, and prescriptions if needed. You’ll get this all within 24 hours and you will continue to have access to your provider for follow-up questions on your specific case.
*Due to telehealth laws, cases can only be assigned to providers licensed in the state where the patient is physically located at the time of submission. The patients home state or physican residential address does not have any bearing on the assigned and licensed provider eligible to render care.
Why we’re the best option for Dermatology Telemedicine (Teledermatology)
The Telehealth option that puts patients first and is affordable, convenient, and full-service
Flat Fee or Insurance Covers it All*
- Pay a flat fee of $59 per submission for care on DocBright.com
*Keep in mind that prescriptions may have a cost, but we can run them through your health insurance.
Get the Prescriptions You Need
- Prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy electronically as soon as your visit is complete (if needed)
- Prescriptions can be run through your insurance regardless of payment method (flat-fee or insurance)
Continued Access to Your Provider
- At Mandel Dermatology, patient access is of the utmost importance to us, meaning you don’t lose access after your live video visit is over
- Your provider will give you their email and phone number for continued contact as needed!