How Telemedicine Works
Choose from two effective options
Live Video Consult
Book an Appointment Date and Time Online
Schedule an appointment for Teledermatology just as you would for an in person visit. Choose to pay a flat fee or use insurance*, select your provider, and confirm a date and time.
Use Your Insurance or Pay a $150 Flat Visit Fee*
With Live video Teledermatology, use your insurance, or choose to pay a flat fee of $150*
Connect with Your Provider, Get Full-Service Care
Just like an in-person visit, you’ll get a full consultation, diagnoses, and prescriptions if needed.
*If using insurance, patients are responsible for paying any co-pay, co-insurance, and deductible.
DocBright – Submit Now!
No Appointments Needed, Less Waiting
Use DocBright’s SimpleSubmit form to submit information and photos of your problem. You can choose your Mandel Dermatology provider or the next available to review your case.
Pay a Flat-Fee of Only $49 for All Problems and All Providers
All submissions only require you to pay a $49 flat-fee. No insurance, no frills, it’s just simple.
Get Full-Service Care and Access to Your Provider
After you pay and submit your SimpleSubmit Telemedicine form, your provider will review your case, reach out with any questions or follow-up, and then provide a complete diagnosis, care plan, and prescriptions if needed. You’ll get this all within 24 business hours and you will continue to have access to your provider for follow-up questions on your specific case..
Why we’re the best option for Dermatology Telemedicine (Teledermatology)
The Telehealth option that puts patients first and is affordable, convenient, and full-service
Flat Fee or Insurance Covers it All*
- Pay a flat fee of $150 per visit or choose to use your insurance for live video. As an alternative, pay only $49 per submission for SimpleSubmit visits on DocBright.com
- Live video covers any number of complaints, SimpleSubmit is best for a single main complaint or condition.
*If using the flat-fee option, keep in mind that prescriptions may have a cost, but we can run them through your health insurance.
*If using insurance, patients are responsible for paying any co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles.
Get the Prescriptions You Need
- Prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy electronically as soon as your visit is complete (if needed)
- Prescriptions can be run through your insurance regardless of payment method (flat-fee or insurance)
Continued Access to Your Provider
- At Mandel Dermatology, patient access is of the utmost importance to us, meaning you don’t lose access after your live video visit is over
- Your provider will give you their email and phone number for continued contact as needed!