To ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, patients must certify the following information at the time of booking an appointment, and must meet specific requirements prior to entry into our offices:
At Time of Booking
- Patients must not have any signs or symptoms of illness for 3 weeks prior to booking an appointment.
Prior to Office Entry
- Patient temperature will be taken to ensure a reading of less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Patients will be required to be wearing a face mask or covering before entering and at all times while inside our offices.
- No guests will be allowed with the patient scheduled to be seen, unless the additional person is a parent/guardian or caregiver/aide. All unauthorized guests will be required to wait outside of our offices.
There will be no exceptions to the above policies, and we appreciate everyone’s efforts in helping us ensure the health & safety of our patients and staff.
Our operations will be modified to allow for appropriate social distancing and to minimize physical interaction between and among patients and staff.
The following procedures will be in place:
- Physical distancing will be maintained through revised scheduling procedures, decreased patient volume, and reorganized workflows.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed where appropriate to create additional physical separation.
- We will disinfect all office spaces between every patient encounter.