Board Certified Dermatologist, Mandel Dermatology
Part-Time or Full-Time
Mandel Dermatology – Upper East Side is looking for a passionate Dermatologist to join the team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a new or established Dermatologist to join a high volume medical and cosmetic dermatology practice. This position is intended to be a long-term opportunity.
Mandel Dermatology is proud to have been family-run since 1963, and we continue to provide excellence in dermatology and skin care through our patient-centric approach to medicine. We are seeking a passionate, caring, and hard-working dermatologist to join our Upper East Side location in a part-time or full-time capacity.
- Mandel Dermatology is New York’s premiere medical, cosmetic, and laser dermatology practice with convenient locations in Manhattan and on Long Island,
- Mandel Dermatology is a high-volume practice that prides itself on excellence in patient experience.
- Our mission at Mandel Dermatology is to provide consistent, modern, friendly, and effective patient care at all of our offices and with any of our providers. At Mandel Dermatology, we center everything we do around our patient experience using patient feedback as a tool to create a welcoming, comfortable, and family-like environment.
- Board-Certified Dermatologist
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and include your resume/CV and cover letter.
Other Jobs at Mandel Dermatology
Perks of the Job
We pride ourselves on offering a fair base pay based on your previous experience.
We are proud to offer a company 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
As a benefit of our strong relationship with industry partners, we are proud to offer weekly lunches.
We value hard work, but also know that time off is just as important, which is why we are proud to be flexible.
Join us at one of our annual outings whether its for the holidays or just because, we know how to have fun.
At Mandel Dermatology, you’re not only gaining a job, but also a family friendly team there to support you.
Get in Touch
116 E. 68th Street, Suite 1C
New York, NY 10065