We get this question a lot: is CoolSculpting or TruSculpt a better treatment for non-invasive body fat elimination? We think we have the definitive answer.
We think you should still do you own extensive research instead of just taking our word for it, but hey, here’s our opinion on the debate…
What are CoolSculpting and TruSculpt?
Both CoolSculpting and TruSculpt are body contouring devices that promise to permanently eliminate fat in the treated areas all through an easy, painless and non-invasive office procedure.
The reality is, while this is true, CoolSculpting and TruSculpt couldn’t be more different.
CoolSculpting Compared to TruSculpt iD
- CoolSculpting uses cooling to freeze and kill fat cells, TruSculpt uses heating to heat and kill fat cells
- CoolSculpting cannot target a specific area, and fat reduction may be uneven, TruSculpt targets very specific areas of fat, and as such is also a contouring device (achieve specific and desired results instead of aiming in the dark, so to speak)
- CoolSculpting is a 45 minute procedure and may require multiple treatments, TruSculpt is a single 15 minute procedure and eliminates up to 24% of fat
- CoolSculpting is not painful, although there can be some discomfort or numbness days after the treatment, TruSculpt is also not painful, and you may only experience some redness for about 1 hour after the treatment
- CoolSculpting doesn’t treat cellulite or the extra skin leftover if you achieve fat elimination, TruSculpt reduces cellulite and tightens the skin that’s left over from fat reduction
Which is Better: CoolSculpting or TruSculpt?
We can go on and on, but we think you get the point. CoolSculpting is over 10 years old and the technology has not changed much in that time. TruSculpt, and specifically TruSculpt iD at Mandel Dermatology Upper East Side, Manhattan is the latest body contouring technology available on the market.
We pick TruSculpt over CoolSculpting every time because the technology is far superior, the benefits are much greater, and the patient satisfaction far exceeds that of CoolSculpting.
Are you ready to get your free consultation and uncover the body of your dream with TruSculpt iD at Mandel Dermatology?